* Made with tighter tolerances, harder 7075 billet aluminum alloy, hardened anodize and blue printed to make this a true precision part.
* 40% pressure volume and 60% scavenge volume increase over stock
* Eliminates power robbing wet sumping, blow – bye and oily air cleaners
* Cooler oil and engine temperatures
* More horsepower, more torque, more oil pressure
* Stock replacement for Twin Cam engines
* Recommended for racing applications
* When combinedwith the Feuling Cam Plate test results show 3 Horsepower gain and 4 ft/lbs of Torque gain to the rear wheel, while lowering engine temperature.
* Made in the U.S.A.
* Does NOT fit 2006 Dyna (These use 2007up Oiling Systems)