* Includes ignition module DTT-1005, coil DTT-2005 and ignition leads DTT-3003.
* 1970-83 models require the additional purchase of a rotor DTT-18004 and VOES kit DTT-18010.
* Kit includes 12V ignition system, 8.5mm spark plug wires, single-fire coil and instructions
* Ignition system has two advance curve families with adjustable advance curves to accommodate stock to wild engine modifications
* Four rotary switches for adjusting timing and single/dual fire rpm limit
* Digitally set rpm limit (in 100 rpm steps), selectable single- or dual-fire mode
* Selectable multi-spark mode for quick starting and smooth cruising
* Coil outputs protected against short circuits
* Optional USB interface kit and software (programs available on Daytona Twin Tec web site) available for programming custom curves
* Uses the tachometer wire for the USB interface and comes with a connector
* Made in the U.S.A.
* This product must ONLY be usedin such a way as to ensure the vehicle remains compliant with the relevant emission control requirements.
* Responsibility rests with the installer to ensure appropriate test equipment is used to validate the above.
To avoid damage to the pick-ups, be sure to align the cutouts in the rotor with the pick-ups. All pick-ups are checked prior to dispatch. Warranty does not cover damage caused after the goods have left our premises.