Features & Benefits:-
* Each Generator is Pre-Tested by the Manufacturer
* Can be used to replace any H-D Generator from 1936-84
* Matches OEM Specifications
* Double sealed Bearing for longer life
* Needle Bearing with High temp lubricant
* High Temp epoxy Armature
* Replacing a 1982-84 Sporster Hitatchi 65B Generator you must purchase OEM 31035-58 Oil Deflector & re-use your original generator gear.
* Replacing 1936-19576V 3 brush generator use OEM 31035-58 oil deflector, discard the original spring and old deflector. Cam cover & crankcase mount holes may need to be drilled to accept the 5/16 mount bolts.
* Check for clearance on foot clutch models.
* Polarizing:- With the motor off connect the in.Fin. terminal to ground and momentarily flash the in.Ain. terminal with positive. Remove ground from in.Fin. terminal. If you have properly installed a working regulator it will turn on and ground the in.Fin. terminal in which case you will not need to use an external ground.
* Caution! Do not flash the in.Fin. terminal. This will damage the regulator.
* Caution! Failure to Polarise the Generator correctly may result in a burnt-out aramture
People who Buy this Product also Purchase:-
* Generator Mount Gasket, JGI-30143-58
* Oil Deflector EMP-A-31035-58
* Generator Drive Gear EMP-A-31070-58